Grab Weekly Coupons Here:

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FREE cards & photo books for our troops!

Since I currenly work on a military base, I daily see how hard these young Marines train for unthinkable tasks once they are deployed. I always want to stop and thank them for all they are doing (but I'm not sure a married woman needs to roll down her window to holler something as boys in uniform?). Well, here is another way I found to thank those who work and fight for our country. There are two ways:

1. Send a FREE Thank You card . Cards will be printed and distributed randomly. This only took me more than 1 minute because I was looking for he prettiest design  :o) 

2. Send a Photo Book if you have an address of a loved one stationed over seas.

Take a minute to say your thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment